Bali Dream // Two























 Earrings//
Mine, as in... made them for Hadasity and ended up keeping it and never remaking another! 

Dress//
 Saloni Rathor // A good friend's label which is part of the Parco Designers this year! She is launching her A/W Collection soon on the 8th of September I'm excited for her!

 I had this Caesar Salad everyday that I was staying at the Bulgari... it was truly the best thing!
And my dear husband ate this Satay Chicken everyday as well.... When I like something, I eat it almost every other day till I'm really sick of it. When I was in school, I had " The Corrs" on my ancient discman on repeat for an another month. Till this day, I shudder when I hear their songs playing on the radio because I really Overdosed on it....I laugh at myself sometimes when I think of these things. Why do I do the things I do? I am a strange one.


Comments

Popular Posts