Revelation of Love

-->
I woke up this morning with this single thought.
That I had to share this revelation of God’s love on my blog, today.
I wrote this in my journal on the 1st of December 2011.
It has been almost a year since.
I can’t even begin to explain how much my life has been transformed since this knowing, that God loves me, and that I am loved, and that I love because he first loved me.

In this journey of my life, anyone who knew me from before I came to know God personally can testify of how much God has really restored so many things in my life. My relationships, life, health, dreams etc. the list goes on.

Many people look at me now and tell me that they are so envious that I can do what I love, and that it’s so inspiring that I can have a happy marriage and that I am so close to my mom and so full of joy all the time, but the truth is that it wasn’t always this good. Without the love of God, I really wouldn’t be where I am today.
And that is also why I decided to share this with you, because it’s so real to me, so deep in my heart. I cry every time I think of his goodness and love, because God is good, all the time…. And GOD IS LOVE. He is SO REAL to me

On the 1st of December 2011, I was lying in bed listening to a sermon by Graham Cooke, and he asked this question: “ What if, God’s sole purpose in creating us it to love us?” And suddenly, like I don’t know what hit me, but I started crying uncontrollably. It’s like a wave of love hit me in my heart and the tears wouldn’t stop flowing and it’s like I knew, that he really really did love me.

I took my journal and started writing down all these thoughts that started flowing into my heart. At 4am, I wrote sooo fast and sooo much, I look back at what I wrote now and I just know that it wasn’t me that was writing this but really God’s love speaking through me.


 
-->
This is what I wrote:

John 3:16 says “ For God SO loved the world, that he GAVE his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON”.

What if, the same reason why God created us was the same reason why we want to have children? - To love them, to care for them, to have a relationship with them, to watch them grow. You only want to have kids and want the best for them. And you want nothing back except love and time, and conversation but most importantly RELATIONSHIP. God created us FOR LOVE and relationship, not for worship. He has the angels for that. But we NEED to / want to worship because that is how we love and have a relationship with God.

FAMILY… we have children, knowing it’s gonna be so much effort, time and money. Yet why do people still do it? Because they want relationship, to have someone they can love. We are and were created OUT OF LOVE, FOR LOVE, TO LOVE. That’s why people adopt children, keep pets, get into relationships, get into the wrong relationships and the list goes on. Because we were created in the image of God and God IS LOVE. And when we don’t know the truth that sets us free, we go looking for love in all the wrong places, trying to justify our existence and end up abusing others and ourselves. When we hate and are bitter and jealous, our body breaks down on us because it’s against who we are made to be and it is fighting against the very nature of why we were born – to love – it goes against God’s intended purpose for our lives… that is why we fall sick, because the body shuts down, The body does not function well in an environment that isn’t love.

What are or were the laws in Moses’s time? What is sin? Sin is anything that would hurt us. When our parents told us, don’t do this or that, don’t run too fast of you’ll hurt yourself or don’t play with knives, were they ever doing this to make life more difficult for us and in the essence, even when we played with plastic knives that we were to be condemned? It is not about the knives and playing, but it was so that you wouldn’t get hurt.

God said and that is why Jesus said, “ I desire Mercy not Sacrifice”. God’s intention was never to sacrifice you but to have mercy on you. But the church and the world has taken the cautions of how we are to live so as not to hurt ourselves as more important than whether of not we actually get hurt.

Love. It’s all about love and has always been about love. God created this earth to be beautiful, not for himself but for us. It was ALL FOR US, for our enjoyment.

Why would he want to destroy the very things he created for us? This should answer you if you were asking,  “If God is good then why did he allow calamities to happen?”

GOD IS GOOD. He is, the epitome of GOOD. He CREATED GOOD. We wouldn’t know what good is unless there was evil. If there were no evil, there would be no good. Good is not good unless it stands out from evil. Light would not be needed or stand out if there was no darkness.

I just sense in my opinion that the only only reason Satan was allowed to exist still on this earth is perhaps because of the covenant God has with his angels. And God is a just God. He keeps his word. And Satan being the accuser, might have told God, and challenged his love over mankind and said, “ What’s the use of creating man for love? If there is nothing to distract them from thinking you are good and having a relationship with you, then it wouldn’t be free will because there wouldn’t be an option to love because there is only good and no evil. SO to give men free will, he allowed satan to be the accuser – while giving us the authority to choose and the power OVER satan. But, people don’t know that although Satan stole the power over THE WORLD from Adam, that GOD IS STILL GOD. And those who can see that have already chosen to love him and the battle is already won. And it might sound silly as to why God would want to go through all that just for a relationship with us, but God is a passionate lover and he wants to pursue us.




 
-->
Again, we were created in this image, if we being mere humans know that we love passion and being pursued by a guy, or even discovering to ourselves what true love is etc…. what more GOD? Who in the very essence and being IS LOVE HIMSELF?

He loves us with an everlasting LOVE.
EVERLASTING – means EVER EVER FOREVER LASTING.

It is forever lasting. When he died on that cross it was for you and me. He was thinking of you when he was on that cross. As he lay there getting pierced and whipped and mocked and spat on and insulted, he was thinking of YOU. LOVE CARRIED HIM THROUGH.

Love carried that cross. It was fro love that he hung on that cross. And it is love that brought love through. Only Love can endure and suffer that much pain. It is only for love that one would die for another.

LOVE IS POWER.

Grace is the recognition of God’s love.
When we receive grace, we receive and accept his love, his unconditional love.
The love that loves us, whether we deserve it or not.
The love that gives, whether we have earned it or not.

The bible is the record and writings that show us how much God loves us. It is his love letter to us. We should not love the LETTER more than the AUTHOR.

If we love the letter more than the author, that’s when the letter kills. Because we are more focused on the letter than on the author. The letter should draw us to the author and make us think of the author. But when we spend more time on the letter instead of spending it on a relationship with the author, we have just wasted the meaning and purpose that the letter’s intention was – which is to make you fall deeper in love with the author and understand or know him more intimately, to know his intentions for your relationship and his very nature based on his past relationships – good or bad.

PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.

Ever just felt like you just know that you know that you know. Why do I love my husband? I just know. And because I know that I know that I KNOW he loves me, I know his nature. My heart is guarded. “ And the peace that surpasses all understanding shall guard you heart”. Peace comes in the knowing, that you are loved. Knowing that you know, that you know, that you know YOU ARE LOVED.

LOVE BELIEVES ALL THINGS,
HOPES ALL THINGS,
OVERCOMES ALL THINGS.
LOVES DOES NOT FAIL.

(1 corinthians 13)

The commandments are summed up in one thing.

LOVE THEY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF. (Mark 12:31)

LOVE. It can be the easiest thing when it comes naturally but the hardest thing as well. It is the hardest thing to love on our own human strength and that is why we can only love because he first loved us. Love draws FROM LOVE. Because God Is Love we can draw love from him. But we can’t love on our own until we have encountered his love for us, we can never truly love unless we know what love is and we can only know what love is when we know who God is. And his very nature will transform our heats when our hearts have touched his.


Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I wasn't going to click the link at first but really felt a compulsion to do so. What a revelation to live our lives by! And it's the truth too. I woke up discouraged because I've recently fallen sick and felt that God wasn't answering despite my prayers for healing but I know God loves me and rebuke any thoughts that say otherwise! And God will heal me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're super welcome dear I'm so happy you were blessed by it.
      I love the message translation cause they put it so plainly in our language but it clearly says he has paid for it all and we have been healed!

      HUGS God is GOOD !

      Isaiah 53:5

      The Message (MSG)

      2-6 The servant grew up before God—a scrawny seedling,
      a scrubby plant in a parched field.
      There was nothing attractive about him,
      nothing to cause us to take a second look.
      He was looked down on and passed over,
      a man who suffered, who knew pain firsthand.
      One look at him and people turned away.
      We looked down on him, thought he was scum.
      But the fact is, it was our pains he carried—
      our disfigurements, all the things wrong with us.
      We thought he brought it on himself,
      that God was punishing him for his own failures.
      But it was our sins that did that to him,
      that ripped and tore and crushed him—our sins!
      He took the punishment, and that made us whole.
      Through his bruises we get healed.
      We’re all like sheep who’ve wandered off and gotten lost.
      We’ve all done our own thing, gone our own way.
      And God has piled all our sins, everything we’ve done wrong,
      on him, on him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts