Bali Dream // One

Bali was a dream....
 
from doing close to nothing everyday, 
eating way too many meals, 
and getting soaked cold and hot jumping from our villa pool to the steaming tub... 
my husband confessed it was the best holiday he has ever had. 

Of course, he does hate shopping and did say that if Chatuchak had a name it would be called "hell".
Yes, he does humor me that way and I do find him quite funny!

I was there for 5 nights and so I'll have posts that jump all over the place like random thoughts in midair.
You don't mind, do you?
*smiles*

















This  Lemon Meringue Pie was really SOOO good!
I loved everything about this place.
Made me dream so bad about decorating my new house with mirrors and cascading chain chandeliers but too bad my husband is the total opposite of me so we had to settle for much less-fancy ideas.

So cute how they even used little vintage teacups for the sugar cubes and I loved the silver box the bill came in. The pool looked so inviting as well. If you're every in Bali, Seminyak you have to check out Cafe Bali!

CAFE BALI
Jalan Oberoi, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
call at 0361 736 484
 

 

My really random blogging style in no particular order.

And now I just feel like telling you that the beaches at Seminyak were filled with these gorgeous pieces of art done by tiny crabs digging their way into the sand! 

I was really so inspired and stood in awe at these beautiful motifs.
I think, sometimes we create art when we don't even realize it in the natural state of the way we lead out lives,
even when we think we're making a mess out of things.

And sometimes, that's just the way life is, isn't it?
It's Beautiful :)



 




                                 

Comments

Popular Posts