WE ARE ALL HIS CHILDREN


We are ALL children of God. We ALL have been saved.
Yes I say this because I now know that me not acknowledging who gave birth to me  - my father – makes him no less of my father. Me not acknowledging or being unaware of who my dad is, makes me no less his daughter.

It is at that point of acknowledgement, of realization, of discovery – that our lives are radically changed – WHY? It is because we can now have a relationship with our dad, because we know who he is. We know that we can run to our daddy’s arms, we can ask for his help. We are aware that we are loved. The devil can’t mess with us anymore when we know who our dad is.

It was not our yes to him that saved us, but his YES to us, from the foundation of this world. His YES to loving us, his YES to including us IN Him.

It is so much easier for me to no longer strive when I know that my salvation has completely NOTHING to do with me. It wasn’t even my decision to believe in him, but HIS DECISION for me.

When I know this, I can’t help but love him back.
Thank you Jesus.
#ThisisGrace

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

- Psalm 139:13-16 NIV

Comments

Popular Posts