A Vintage Themed Hen Party!

 Sometime ago, my gorgeous friend Beth got married and we had her hen party at Carpenter and Cook !
The dress code was vintage, which, of course I had no qualms about! I love a good old school party! Always a good reason to whip out my otherwise overly printed dresses which don't quite go with my usual Jewellery get-up! The bride-to-be was wearing the red polka-dotted dress and my gorgeous sister is at the far right. I do feel that my friend Cindy on my left did a super good job! In this setting, it might be possible that we "turned back time".



 Hmm why am I frowning? :)

 This picture really reminds me of... the local show I really enjoyed from childhood days... GROWING UP!
If you are Singaporean you would know this show and oh those were the days!



AM I RIGHT? :))
 



We ended the night at the Esplanade's Rooftop bar ORGO.
Her cute *now-husband* in his swedish get-up, along with the rest of the boys, had to sing "I'm Yours" to her and we made them get a little jiggy with it and re-enact the proposal.
It was a fun night!

Comments

Popular Posts