The Heart of Cambodia


 For the last 10 days, I was in Cambodia and Thailand. It was my first time in Cambodia, and my heart really went out to the children. They have almost no food, clothing or shoes. No money, toys and computer games. But they are so happy and their smiles bring such light. They have taught me the simple joys of life.


The cutest twins I saw on my way to a huge field where all the kids were hanging out !



 Their neighborhood - seems like they were burning up their rubbish cause they don't have a system of people coming to collect the rubbish to get rid of it so there's just rubbish piled up everywhere.

The boy and his Leaf Horse!

There he goes ...
The String boy

He ties his legs with it and everything else!


He is so cute i couldn't help taking more pictures of him !! He's so happy on his horsey !

MY FAVOURITE BOY !!! I REALLY WANTED TO BRING HIM HOME

ISN'T HE THE CUTEST?


He's a cheeky one :)

I was showing the kids their pictures after taking them in the camera. They liked it so much they started fighting to get their picture taken! Some of them seems like they had never seen themselves in the mirror before.


This was almost at the end when it was getting really dark. I miss them all.

Comments

Popular Posts