Pin Striped Silver Delight



I was off to my stockists today so I grabbed my big silver basket bag and threw on a comfy Vintage dress and Red straw based sandals :)

A) Vintage grey striped dress I got in Hongkong but the tag says made in Italy, score! :)
B) You can't really see from the pictures but I'm wearing my cascading earrings, cocktail ring and a white bauble cuff.
C) Handmade silver basket bag - Got it at a flea market where some volunteers where selling these bags to help women in the philippines. This bag was made by them from recycled Scraps! I'm so sad I couldn't find the card of the lady that sold this because there isn't a brand or website tagged onto it so I might never find these again.
D) Red heeled straw sandals from Colin Stuart - bought online while i was living in New York from Victoria Secrets HERE !

Comments

Popular Posts